Hot Tub System Cleaner
Spa Cleaning Instructions
Here is a step-by-step guide to giving your spa a thorough clean using Hot Tub System Cleaner.
- Remove filter(s) from spa and soak overnight in Concentrated Cartridge Cleaner. Remove pillows.
- Pour entire bottle of Hot Tub System Cleaner into the spa water and run clean cycle or jets for 10-15 mins. Leave for 10 mins then run jets again for 10-15 mins. Leave to soak for 24 hours.
- Empty spa entirely. Clean inside of spa with hose. Replace drain cap and refill through grey pipe. ** DO NOT ADD CHEMICALS AT THIS POINT!
- Run clean cycle or jets for 10-15 mins. Leave for 10 mins then run jets again for 10-15 mins.
- Empty spa entirely. Clean water line if applicable. Replace drain caps and refill through grey pipe.
- Replace filter(s) (either cleaned ones or new) and pillows into spa and add chemicals as normal.
We do recommend that you follow this procedure at least once a year to remove biofilm and chemical residue build up within your pipes.
NB: After the first major clean following the above instructions, subsequent cleans using Hot Tub System Cleaner should only need to be left overnight or 12 hours depending on frequency of spa use.
If you haven’t got time to maintain your spa to this level, why not book a Gold spa servicing package and let us do it for you?