2 x Non Chlorine Shock 5kg
Using a Non-Chlorine Shock treatment once a week is generally recommended practice for hot tub owners. It's also wise to use non-chlorine shock after heavy or extended bathing.
Non-chlorine Shock treatment is preferred over other spa shock treatments as it can enable almost continuous use of your hot tub.
Though we generally employ Chlorine within hot tubs with the intention of destroying microorganisms and bacteria, as well as other dangerous organisms, the majority of chlorine put into hot tubs looks after things such as skin epidermis cells, perspiration, insects, filth, plus additional alien particles which are able to get into your spa water. As the Chlorine sanitiser comes across the unwanted content in the water, it oxidises it, and as a consequence the result of the reaction is the production of combined chlorine, referred to as chloramines. These chloramine molecules produce an extremely potent aroma as well as causing stinging in eyes and nostrils.
You can find a video on how to use the Non Chlorine Shock on our page on how to use chemicals.